- CBRiceAsked on January 05, 2012 at 06:49 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 07:20 PM
I apologize but I don't completely understand your question. Can you please add more details? Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 08:03 PM
- CBRiceAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 08:48 PMI'm sorry but I need a visitor to my website counter.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 09:02 PM
Unfortunately, that's not possible with JotForm. You need to search that in google, here is one example: http://www.hitwebcounter.com/. If you'd like that to add on your form, you can use the Free Text (HTML) tool and embed your visitor counter code.
Please let us know if you have further questions. Thank you so much!