- lisasyrotaAsked on January 05, 2012 at 08:30 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 08:38 PM
Subscriptions are set to auto-renew. Unless your billing information has changed, the subscription will automatically renew itself and charge your current payment method.
Billing for Premium JotForm subscriptions is handled by our payment gateway, Plimus. If you need to change your payment information, kindly do the following:
1. Reset your Plimus password by entering your billing email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Plimus username (12947975128801740315648) in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
5. Save the changes to update your account
Please do contact us again if you need more help on this matter. Thank you for staying with JotForm!