- ARMyersAsked on September 17, 2015 at 08:23 AM
I'm working on a purchase order form for my field crews. We have a template now that is set up to issue a number upon submission. It's not working well because our industry changes and quantities change for certain items purchased on a daily basis. My follow up question is can the POs be amended in any way?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 11:56 AM
Yes you can edit the submission from your form.
1. While on "My Forms", select your form and click "Submission" button from the top menu.
2. On bottom of the submission page, you will see the list of all submission.
3. Select the submission you want to edit and click on the "Edit" buton on top right.
If you were using a unique ID widget for your ID's, you may not be able to update it.
You can also pre-populate your form:
This will create a link to the form with specific fields filled. However, the data will not change unless the URL is changed.
Form without prepopulated fields:
Form with prepopulated name fields:
http://www.jotform.com/form/10565343954? fullName[prefix]=Dr.&fullName[first]=John&fullName[middle]=Doe &fullName[last]=Smith&fullName[suffix]=M.D.&selections30=Pillow&media=Internet &address=Uno, Katip,ZN%207109,%20Philippines
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.