- creationundipAsked on September 17, 2015 at 08:47 AM
Why i can't download the file ?Page URL:
- victorAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 10:11 AM
Could you please indicate if you are still having problems downloading your files. I was able to download files with no issues.
Please let us know if you still require our assistance.
- creationundipAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 11:59 AM
Until now, i can't download that uploaded files..
Is this because my account has reached the limit upload size ? or what ?
If i click the link to download, this appear in my screen..
please help me.. that files are so important..
- BenAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 04:34 PM
The reason why you can not download the files is because your account is over the limit with 100 MB of files available for free account, of which you are using 154.17 MB. As soon as you delete some files that you do not need and lower the storage space usage to under 100 MB, or if you upgrade, you will be able to download the file.
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to answer them for you.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 07:18 AM
I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there: