- anubisairdogsAsked on September 17, 2015 at 01:48 PM
I cant seem to figure out how to edit / set a rule for my form. I have a enter an email address field and then reenter email field. I want the form to make sure they both match before it being submitted.
After I edit and save, do I need to copy the code and update it on my web site ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 05:55 PM
Why not enable Email Confirmation instead of the two email fields? Email field properties > Confirmation set to Yes:
The Email Confirmation field is only available for "Email" field that is under Quick Tools.
Your second question will be answered here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/664622.
- anubisairdogsAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 07:47 PMThanks.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 06:09 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- watwebsAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 04:23 PM
Thanks for this. Just helped me!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 04:47 PM
Great to know it helped you.
If you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be glad to help.