- nickbhAsked on September 17, 2015 at 02:18 PM
I am trying to increase the width of a picklist (drop down).
I have tried within the designer but it only extends to approx 180px
I then tried in the Theme designer - see enclosed pic. Again it seems to max out at about a 180px width.
Am I doing something wrong?
- nickbhAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 06:04 PM
I may have found the problem/bug.
If I defaulted the dropdown back to the default drop down style - I was then able to increase the size beyond the previous limit.
Unless it was something else?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 03:08 AM
Are you referring to your form - http://www.jotformeu.com/form/52594896010359 ? I cloned your form and try to edit in the designer, I cannot replicate the issue.
What drop down style were you using? Is it working fine now?
- nickbhAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 07:28 AM
Thanks - it seems to be working fine now thankyou.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 09:28 AM
You are welcome. Glad to hear that it is working fine now. If you have further question, please feel free to contact us again.