- whitfield2505Asked on September 17, 2015 at 09:12 PM
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 05:01 AM
On JotForm, you can complete your incomplete submissions, but if the transaction is interrupted somehow, this action doesn't complete the transaction. It is only complete your submission on JotForm.
To complete pending submissions,
1) Select your Form and click the "Submissions" menu above.
3) On the form's submissions page, you will see an "Incomplete Payments" button just below the title of your form.
4) Clicking the Incomplete Payments link will open the list of pending submissions on your form. You may choose to either "Delete", view "Details" of, or complete this submission. sad
But, as I've mentioned, this action doesn't complete the transaction. To make sure the payments are received, cross check the transactions on PayPal.
If anything stays blurry, please feel free to contact us.