- sjokoAsked on January 06, 2012 at 09:34 AM
- fxrAnswered on January 06, 2012 at 01:54 PM
You should have recieved an email from Plimus when your first registered, it will contain a Plimus username which is a long string of numbers. Its not the same as JotForm username. If you are able to find it. Please follow this process:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
5. Save the changes you made
If you cant find that Plimus username or have any other problems, please let us know.
- sjokoAnswered on January 06, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Hey, thanks for the quick help.
Now everything is in order.
Regards Roger Meyer