- bttravelAsked on September 18, 2015 at 03:03 PM
Your recent changes now have all forms as secure. Is there any way to change a form to non-secure? As I'm sure you know, your secure forms do not allow submission by mobile device. We would like to have the option of creating a non-secure form so that mobile submission will work. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 06:34 PM
As far as I know, the issues with SSL and Mobile device has been resolved. In order to change to non-secure, you just have to un-check the option.
1. Click on the "Embed Form" button on the top toolbar
2. Un-check the "Secure Form" box in the Form Embed Wizard and choose your preferred Form Embed Method
Grab your embedded codes, and embed it again in your webpage.
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- bttravelAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 08:47 PMThank you, but you have changed your embed option. It now no longer looks like this. The new option (which I dislike) does not give you this option anymore. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 19, 2015 at 08:18 AM
Please click the "Embed Form" button and then you'll see a window slides at the left.
Click the "Embed" and make sure the Embed Options drop down is on "Embed".
Copy the code but if you paste it on your webpage, change the source. Change it to http://www.jotformpro.com/jsform/123***********