- jcicalesAsked on September 24, 2010 at 10:58 AM
my forms never come to me (did two tests). My company is asking who the emails come from (sender) and what would subject line be?
they are probably going to spam folder.
- jcicalesAnswered on September 24, 2010 at 11:23 AM
You can see and change them from this page:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
Here is what you have currently:
Subject: New submission: For a free Monthly Newsletter (fill out form)
Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Reply-to Address: JotForm<firstname.lastname@example.org>