- NygFormsAsked on September 22, 2015 at 02:37 PM
Cuando coloco el formulario en mi web, guardo el archivo, lo subo a internet y entro, EL FORMULARIO NO APARECE. YA intente todo ayudenme rapido porfavor, adios.
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to a Web Page
- NygFormsAnswered on September 22, 2015 at 02:50 PM
Ayuda!!! / Help!!!
- BenAnswered on September 22, 2015 at 04:06 PM
Can you please give us the link to the page on your website where your form is embedded so that we can take a look at it and see what might be the reason for this issue and help you resolve it.
- NygFormsAnswered on September 23, 2015 at 11:10 AM
The password: YDqfqKJ*O#@umz3lhm
- NygFormsAnswered on September 23, 2015 at 11:12 AM
Tambien hay otro formulario que no me funciona en
Por favor ayudenme
- BenAnswered on September 23, 2015 at 12:33 PM
This is happening because your forms are disabled.
You will need to either change this form or delete it and once you do your account should be re-activated automatically, but if it is not, do let us know and we would be happy to see why that is so and reactivate it for you.
As soon as the account is reactivated your forms should show up properly for you.
- NygFormsAnswered on September 23, 2015 at 04:50 PM
The for does not appear, but i removed the Passowrd - username fields.
- BenAnswered on September 23, 2015 at 06:04 PM
Your forms are now shown :)
Sometimes when account is suspended due to these issues, it takes a bit more time to have our system re-enable it again, so I did this for you manually.
If you happen to have any further issues do let us know and we would be happy to assist.