- mcbromeAsked on January 09, 2012 at 12:40 PM
I have at least 11 submissions for HOF 2012 form for which I received an email. However, only 7 show up in the report. I realize that I changed the data fields and thus the report probably changed along with it. How do I get the previous data to merge and clean with the latest current form version and corresponding report.
Richard HajekPage URL:
- fxrAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Please try logging into your JotForm account at https://secure.jotform.com and check for those submissions there.
It can sometimes take a time for submissions from secure forms to replicate from our secure server onto www.jotform.com
They should usually replicate quickly onto www.jotform.com but on days were our servers are extremely busy, like today, the replication process is sometimes delayed.
If you need to view you secure submissions immediately, and they havent yet repliicated over, please use https://secure.jotform.com to view them.
I am a little confused by you use of the term 'report', please explain that a little more for me if the response above doesnt adequately answer your question.
- mcbromeAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 04:53 PM
Thank you for the reply. I will check the secure.jotform.
By report, I was using the report wizard in order to provide my colleagues some necessary data.
- fxrAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 05:13 PM
OK, check for your submissions on https://secure.jotform.com. If they are indeed there, try and run your report again tomorrow from www.jotform.com , if they still fail to turn up on your report let us know and we should be able to force the replication through.
- mcbromeAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 03:28 PMI am still missing 4 submissions. All of them were from January 5th. I've checked both servers. They do not show up in the report or in the submissions field.
I received the submissions via my email notification.
Please force them through.
- mcbromeAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 03:35 PMNoticed that the data showed up on a report generated labeled HOF-Banquet-(2012-01-12 15-22-18) but not in subsequent reports????
----- Forwarded Message -----
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 04:46 PM
I have created a ticket to our Next Level Technicians in order to check if that is possible to restore mentioned submissions.
Please note that Submission Date in Submissions is based on Time Zone settings of your JotForm account.
We will update this thread once we get any more information for you.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 03:49 AM
Your submissions are syncnized now, and you have 67 submissions on that specific form.
- mcbromeAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 09:40 AMYou guys/gals are great. I am recommending you (JotForm) for another organization who will be using JotForm for registration and abstract submissions.
Treat them well and you may open a whole new market of users.