- Malcolm Ritchie (Folkestone Art Society)Asked on September 28, 2015 at 09:22 AM
Hi, I`m trying to use your Application form add-on in Wordpress on our website
- CharlieAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 10:28 AM
If your website is powered by the Wordpress files, you can follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/324-A-Guide-To-Forms-For-WordPress-JotForm-Users.
You can also check this guide on how to embed a form in a web page: http://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
To learn what embed code is best to use, you can also check this one: http://www.jotform.com/help/67-Which-Form-Embed-Code-Should-I-Use
I hope that helps.
- Malcolm Ritchie (Folkestone Art Society)Answered on September 29, 2015 at 01:47 PMHi, thanks for your prompt reply. I have been having trouble getting an application form to work, not yours by the way. I have noticed there some handy links within the E-mail you sent me. I am using a website which uses Wordpress so I think the link you sent me will be of great value. If I should have further difficulties I will contact you again. Thank you so much for your assistance. Kind regards M Ritchie.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 02:50 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. Please feel free to contact us anytime. We would love to help.
- Malcolm Ritchie (Folkestone Art Society)Answered on September 29, 2015 at 05:47 PMMany thanks. M Ritchie