- platinumskincareAsked on September 28, 2015 at 12:44 PM
Ok, I have big commerce. The form was working perfectly when I left work on Friday. Now, I just checked again today (monday) and there is nothing on my page. I have tried to delete then repaste the html, nothing.
What on earth is happening now? There is nothing wrong with my form.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 01:29 PM
I noticed that you are using script code for embedding form to your website. We recommend using of iFrame code for embedding forms. Replacing script code with iFrame code should resolver your issue. Inside of this guide you can find how to get iFrame code of your form:
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- platinumskincareAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 04:47 PMNope. I try this and there is nothing on the page -- BUT now I have an
orange tab on the left side that you click. *This tab is also overlapping
another tab I have for my reviews. I do not want that. I want the form
already ON the page.
- platinumskincareAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 04:47 PMOK I DID get it working. I accidentally pasted the wrong code.
I had to adjust the width and height, but its perfect now.
Phew. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 05:54 PM
We're glad to know that you got it working on your end.
On behalf of my colleague, BJoanna, you're most welcome. Should you have any other concerns, please feel free to ask us and we will be glad to help you. Thank you.