- Ira WassermanAsked on September 28, 2015 at 06:22 PM
Here are the 2 forms:
We were testing JotForm for East Palo Alto Sanitary District
I am their IT consultant and I setup the JotForms
All my email addresses no longer work (for Login).
My name is probably on the account.
The client probably wants to start using the JotForm and start with a basic paid account.
What do I need to do next to re-gain access to the account ?
I already tried Lost Password and it doesn't recognize my email addresses:
My phone number is: 408 892 1423
- victorAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 06:46 PM
I was able to locate your forms. It seems that you have created 12 forms. Unfortunately you did not create an account and they all are in a guest account. I suggest you create an account and we would be glad to transferred all your forms into that account.
- Ira WassermanAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 06:59 PM
thanks Victor !
- epasdAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 07:05 PM
ok, I created an account name: epasd
yes, please let me know when those 12 forms can be assigned to the newly created account: epasd
much appreciated Victor,
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 12:41 AM
I have gone ahead and moved all the forms from your guest account to your new account "epasd".