- RobertAsked on January 10, 2012 at 02:56 PM
I have one form that does not send out email notifications. The URL checks out, when you fill out the form it registers on the spreadsheet, but no email comes. We have also checked our spam folders and haven't received anything there either. Suggestions?
- AtacanCAnswered on January 10, 2012 at 04:46 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please change your sender e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as shown below:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change ''Sender E-Mail'' to email@example.com.
You can also add these ips to your whitelist:
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.