- TravisPerkinsAsked on September 30, 2015 at 04:55 AM
Does each page, after a page break, load separately or does it all load at the start.
I have a very long form with a lot of dependencies and it takes a long time to load, I was going to split it into multiple pages. Will that spread the load across the pages or will it all still load on page 1?
- CharlieAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 10:51 AM
Are you referring to this form: http://www.jotform.com/52502469809966? I cloned it and checked it in my account.
It is indeed quite long, here are the things that I noticed:
1. You have a lot of widgets, which is another factor that may affect on the loading of the whole form
2. All of the fields are displayed in one page, setting multiple page should make it a bit faster
3. You have conditions that are not properly setup, you have around 50 conditions that has no fields properly selected. You need to delete those conditions to avoid conflicts and problems
Another way to make the loading of the form much faster would be embedding the form's full source code to a web page.
Do let us know if that helps.