- willrAsked on September 27, 2010 at 09:43 PM
- nicola1705Answered on September 28, 2010 at 06:19 AM
yes. i did it succesfully. just put more than one address at the bottom right of the envelope screen under email notifications.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 28, 2010 at 09:16 AM
Separate them with an comma. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Here is how you can change email address(es) for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.