- marketing952Asked on October 01, 2015 at 08:52 AM
I have the same problem as minoxcz with the submission date. It worked for several months until now.
However, I don't want to make a new integration since I have formattings and changes in the current spreadsheet. So I'm hoping this is caused by Locale settings or can be solved in some other way.
If the problem is the locale settings, should they be United states for me as well who lives in Sweden?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 09:06 AM
I have moved your question to a separate thread here.
Yes that's indeed due to the locale settings. There are two possible solutions.
1. Change your spreadsheet locale settings to US. Here's how:
a. Open the integrated spreadsheet
b. Click File > Spreadsheet Settings
c. Set US on Locale
2. By re-integration which seems to be not your option. But anyway, if in case you want to re-integrate, simply check the Pre-format found on the Google Integration Wizard as you move along the steps, this will resolve the problem.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 01:21 PM
On behalf of Elton you are very welcome and we're glad to hear that worked out for you.
I have split your follow-up question into a new thread as a separate topic found here.