- PeturAsked on October 02, 2015 at 06:17 AM
I have this project to build a list of recipients where users can check names and send email to them.
It have to be just blank email like clicking on a mailto link, just with names that have been checked.
See similar solution - link below.
Thanks in advance.
- PeturAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 08:04 AM
I have studied this link:
But I cannot figure out how to get just blank email with all the emails in the TO area.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 03:35 PM
Yes, you are right. You need to use the "Send an e-mail after submission" condition to send submission email to different recipients with respect to user choice.
To do that,
1) First add the check box or radio button field to your form, then set it with your needs just like the example you provide.
2) Add the "Send an e-mail after submission" condition to your form.
3) On the upcoming popup window, set the condition with your needs. For your case, the settings will be similiar to the image below.
Repeat this step for every option in the check box field. In my example, there are 3 option, so there are 3 "Send an e-mail after submission" condition.
Also, you can check the demo form from the link below. You can check the settings or clone the form.
If you stuck somewhere in the process or need additional information, please feel free to contact us.
- peturrpAnswered on October 03, 2015 at 07:11 AM
I have to say that this is the best response I have had concerning open forum.
Thanks a lot.
- BorisAnswered on October 03, 2015 at 11:24 PM
On behalf of our colleague, Mert, you are most welcome. :) We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the response.
If you need any other assistance, Petur, please do not hesitate to open a new thread about it, and we will do our best to help.