- kdgulledgeAsked on October 05, 2015 at 08:51 AM
My form has multiple questions like:
Do you want to enroll in our tax advantage program?
Can you pay extra each month to eliminate your debt? If so how much?
Based on the answers to each question, I want to send the relevant data to each of my product providers.
For instance, if they say YES to the tax program... then I want the relevant data in the form to be sent to the tax provider's email.
And if they also answer YES to the debt question... then I want the $ amount and other form data to be sent to the debt elimination provider's email. But, they don't need the tax info from the form.
Is this possible using the Conditions feature?
If so, is there anything I should know to make this easier for me to create?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 10:24 AM
Yes that's possible with email condition. You can send different notifications, each with customized data depending on the fields answer.
1. First, create multiple notifiers. By default, they all contains the form data but you can delete the data that is not relevant for the notification.
To delete the data you don't want to include on email notifiers:
2. After creating the notifiers, create an email condition that would send the notifiers to their designated email depending on the field answer.
Click the Condition button on the top toolbar while on edit mode then select Send an Email After Submission
Then construct the condition, it is very intuitive. Example:
If you are stuck at something or if you have more questions, feel free to message us here.
- kdgulledgeAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 10:33 AM
Thanks so much for your quick reply and the details for me to do it right.
Excellent customer service!
- CarinaAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 12:07 PM
Thank you very much for your feedback.
It makes us really happy to know that you are happy with the service provided.
If you need further assistance please let us know, and we'll be glad to assist you.