- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 05:48 PM
I see that you have also posted on the other thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/676707
My colleague had already reported the problem to our higher team support for investigation.
We will let you know on that thread once there is update on the matter.
For the meantime, can you please try this procedure also to see if it might work.
1. Logout of JotForm and close your browser.
2. Open your browser and login to your account using this link https://secure.jotform.com
3. Go to your My Forms page and select your form that you want to download the PDF data
4. Go to the form submissions and use the Get PDF button to download the PDF data.
So far this process had worked for me and I was able to get the PDF data every time.
Let us know how it goes for you.
- RxPrintsAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 06:47 PMYes, that worked
Betsy Bartlett | Office NinjaPrinting.. It's what we do!
*Phone:* 888-908-8003 Ext 102 | *Website:* www.Rxprints.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: The information contained in this message may be
privileged, confidential, or protected from disclosure. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, or an agent or employee
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender by replying to this message or by telephone
at 888-908-8003, and delete this message. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 07:17 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. Glad to know you were able to get the data.
We will also post update on the thread that have the ticket regarding the issue once it wsa fixed.