- nitetraincoachAsked on October 06, 2015 at 12:24 PM
Whenever I try to customize the pdf results it rearranges all of my fields. If I save it at all, the only way to get the pdf back to normal is to reset the form. How can I customize the pdf without this happening?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 06, 2015 at 02:46 PM
I have cloned your form and tested Customize PDF option on my cloned form and I was able to reproduce mentioned issue. It seem that each options from Check List widget is not moved to new line, all options are in one line.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 04:25 PM
Since it looks like a different issue, I'm moving this post to a separate thread and it will be answered shortly.
- alp_denizAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 12:26 AM
The issue regarding checklist widget is now fixed. Additionally, we are working on a upgrade to the pdf editor to clear out some other problems.
Thank you for your understanding
- nitetraincoachAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 05:08 PM
Thank you! Please keep me updated when the editor is fixed.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 11:25 PM
Sure, we will let you know. Thanks!