- cospquotesAsked on October 06, 2015 at 03:11 PM
Hi, the referrer widget stopped working.
I tried to use the Get Form Page URL widget but it returns a false value.
The form is used with iframe and colorbox popup.
What can i do to get the url?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 06, 2015 at 04:16 PM
The Get Form Page URL widget is supposed to catch the web page address.
Can you please provide us with a link to the web page with embedded form?
If you use our original iFrame embed code, you might need to get a fresh iFrame code (as it should be compatible with the Get Form Page URL widget).
- cospquotesAnswered on October 06, 2015 at 06:12 PM
Actually it isn't iframe, my mistake.
Here is a link to the page
The red button at the right bottom of the page triggers the colorbox popup with embed form.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 02:01 AM
I did a test submission to your form and I was able to replicate the issue. The Referrer field returns a empty value. Can you try to re-embed your form using the LightBox embed code? To get the Lightbox embed code of your form, just follow the instruction provided in this article: How to Create a Lightbox Form. Please also try to use Get Form Page URL widget instead of the Get Referrer widget.
Do let us now if the issue still persists.
- cospquotesAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 04:02 AM
well there is a new problem now.
The form content disappeared. It shows in my forms list but is empty. Also the submissions show empty.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 06:03 AM
I checked your form and it seems to be working now. Can you try again and see if the form is working now on your end?