- KenilworthArtsAsked on October 06, 2015 at 10:06 PM
Our community group has now finished its busy time for the year and we wish to revert to the free JotForm plan. How do I do this without cancelling?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 05:05 AM
As far as I can see from your transactions, you have used paypal service. You can simply cancel your subscription on your paypal account without cancelling your account.
To do that,
1) Log into your PayPal account.
2) Find the latest payment you made to JotForm.
3) Click on your subscription number.
4) Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
Also, you can find more detailed tutorial from the link below:
Once this operation is completed, your account will be scheduled to downgrade on the period end; but your account remains.
If some parts stay blank, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- KenilworthArtsAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 05:48 AMDone successfully. Thank you for your help.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 08:16 AM
You are welcome. I'm glad to see that it works for you.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.