- westmoonAsked on September 28, 2010 at 12:23 PM
I have upgraded to the $9.95/mo. service. Since I now have 10GB space, why does the form not accept a single file size of more than 500KB?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 29, 2010 at 08:14 AM
You will need to increase the maximum upload size for the upload question. Here is how you can increase the maximum upload file size limit
1. On the Form Builder, click on an upload question,
2. You will see a toolbar at the top. Click on "Max File Size" button,
3. Increase it.
- ESEAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 07:28 AM
- ESEAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 07:39 AM