- jtewellAsked on January 13, 2012 at 01:25 AM
Hello - first i <3 jotform!
Is there a way to set proper case on text fields?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 01:45 AM
You can inject this custom css code on your form to capitalize every first letter on your text box.
Of course, you can change capitalize to:
lowercase if you'd like all text to be in lower caps or,
uppercase to make all text in caps.
Just let us know if you have further questions. Thank you so much!
- grisu59Answered on June 08, 2012 at 07:41 AM
This solution show uppercase but DON'T SAVE in the db in this style
So in the report are showed as user input infrmation (all lowercase for example)
There is a solution?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 08:28 PM
If you use CAPITALIZE, the first letter of words can be upper-case.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 08:33 PM
After seeing that you have posted a comment on the other thread, I believe this is not what you're looking for. You can try Jonathan's response instead.