- SMFSNCUAsked on October 09, 2015 at 06:39 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 12:03 PM
I checked your most recent form and it looks like you are still using Matrices rather than the Spreadsheet widget:
I believe my colleague explained the setup of the widget in your previous thread.
- SMFSNCUAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 02:45 PMSorry but I don’t understand the google spreadsheet. This seem cumbersome.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 05:18 PM
Alternatively, you might try conditional calculations with 'UPDATE / CALCULATE FIELD’S VALUE' conditional logic rules on form.
Here is an example for one Matrix row.
Note, that you will need to set calculation condition for each row.
- SMFSNCUAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 10:45 PMCan you assist me with this please.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 12:55 AM
1. Edit your form
2. Click "Conditions" in the toolbar
3. Setup your conditions:
a. Set your Rule and click the "Add Field" button:
b. Select the Matrix field. For example, the travel expenses matrix:
c. Click "Show Headers" and select the options in a row that you would like to calculate except the Totals column then click "Insert" button:
d. Add + after each option. For example:
d. Select the Output To Field. In this example, I have selected the same matrix which is the "Trave Expenses". You have to select the last option in the row which is the total column:
That's it. Repeat the same for the other matrices.