- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 10:13 AM
JotForm's Custom URL system will generate a URL that follows this format:
You cannot have a form with URL https://www.jotform.com/gadgetkaki because it needs to have custom name.
An example would be https://www.jotform.com/gadgetkaki/registration
To give your form a custom URL:
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form button
3. In the Embed Form Wizard screen, click the small wrench icon beside your form's URL
4. Enter a custom name for your form URL
5. Click Save
- ThalukeAnswered on October 26, 2013 at 06:53 AM
Does it take a while to take affect?
Didnt seem to work for me.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 26, 2013 at 07:37 AM
It should work automatically right after you created your form URL.
In order for us to assist you better, please open your question in a new thread thread and provide the steps on how to reproduce the problem you've encountered.
- balaforlinux6Answered on March 29, 2014 at 11:45 PM
nice. helpful for me also
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 30, 2014 at 04:50 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.