- openbookAsked on September 29, 2010 at 01:24 AM
Would like to be able to capture the email addresses of the people as they submit the form, Also would like to send out blasts using the captured emails. Is this possible within this program or do I need to incorporate with other forms?
Thanks so much! Jane
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 29, 2010 at 07:36 AM
When you need to send email blasts, create a report that includes email addresses and then import those addresses to a email sending service or use your own email software to send them.
To create a report with only email addresses:
1. Click on "Reports" button on "My Forms" page,
2. Click on "Add New Report",
3. Select the CSV option and then check the email field on the next page,
4. Download the CSV report using the link provided and open it on Excel or a text editor.