- BaruchGordonAsked on October 12, 2015 at 11:16 AM
My form is setup is allow the end user to enter an amount and is at https://form.jotform.me/52844612812454?
2. Can a JotForm email be generated everytime a monthly transaction is processed?
3. Please note that if my form above cannot be changed to a recurring format I setup a separate demo form at https://form.jotform.me/52843820304450? for recurring monthly donations that already have a monthly donation amount on the form and need to know if it is correct. How can I test the form to make sure it works correctly and will it send a JotForm email everytime a monthly transaction is processed?
Thanking you in advance,
- victorAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 01:20 PM
You can make any of your forms to recurring payments/donations. In your payment option you can use the option SELL SUBSCRIPTION instead of SELL PRODUCTS.
Here you can add the type of subscription you wish, monthly yearly, etc.
In regards to your other question, unfortunately payments and subscriptions are not handled on our end and as such, we are unable to update you when a subscription payment is received. We have no way of tracking whether or not a subscription is active or cancelled as all this information is handled through the gateway you use.
Please let us know if this helps.
- BaruchGordonAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 03:50 PM
Thank you for your reply. In Question #1 I have a link to form that allows the end user to enter any amount for a donation. My question is can I keep that feature on a recurring form?
I created a sample recurring form that I think is correct is my link in Question #3 but that only allow a recurring donation from an amount that appears on the form.
I would like the end user to be able to enter an amount for a recurring payment like my example in Question #1.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 05:36 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have a feature that would allow you to setup a recurring donation with a custom amount in a form. Your current form in question #3 is the only way you can setup recurring payments.
But Paypal will allow you to do it using their workaround here: