- jmbullisAsked on January 13, 2012 at 10:59 AM
When I test the gateway it says "Message From Jotform E-mail is required"
I've set up the API and Transaction Key
verified an e-mail was set for jotfrom as well as authorize.net, but I'm not sure why this is not working... Help Please!
I covered the API Login ID and Transaction Key for obvious reasons.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Please try this solution:
1. Login to Authorize.Net's Merchant Interface ( https://secure.authorize.net ),
2. Click on Settings and Profile -> Payment Form -> Form Fields,
3. Uncheck the Required box for all Phone and Email fields.
Let us know if this helps or not. Thanks!
- jmbullisAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 11:51 AM
This worked! Thank you for your assistance!