- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on October 13, 2015 at 04:10 AM
Hello I would like to have a bilingual form , as my applicants are not all familiar with english.
please advice as how can i have that option. without having amy account suspended.Page URL:
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 07:39 AM
To make your form bilingual,
1) Open "Properties" on the "Edit Form" screen, then open the "Advanced Settings" tab. On that tab, click to "Edit Form Languages" button.
2) There will be a popup window called "Multi Language Form Options". Click to "Select Current Form Language" to add a language, then you can add other languages by using "+Add New" button.
3) If there are unknown words in your form, there will be a red injection mark right next to the related word. You can add this words meanings manually.
4) Also, you can customize settings by clicking "Options". Later, hit the "Save" button to finalize it.
After these actions, the language bar will be appeared like the image below:
If you stuck somewhere in the process, please let us know.