- KishanAsked on October 13, 2015 at 10:48 PM
Hi, I am creating a form that I plan to use for a health survey. Have a few questions please:
1) i don't want the form to be on a website. Instead, my team will examine patients and fill up a form per patient via an ipad. Is that possible?
2) can I have multiple members from my team access the same form and fill it so it all gets added to the same data base.
3) post review, we want to share a copy of the report with patients and hospital staff. Is that possible and can I design the report separately?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 06:40 AM
You can access the direct link of the form in JotForm to fill up the form but you will need to have an internet connection to access this. Your forms can be accessed by multiple users/members at the same time to fill up the form.
Regarding the report, you can send a copy of the response to the user vial Email using Auto Responder Email and you can also send a PDF copy of the response. However, it is not possible to design the report separately.
Do let us know if you have further question.