- flyingcalypsoAsked on January 13, 2012 at 07:19 PM
- fxrAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 07:28 PM
I am not sure exactly what you are refering to.
Can you explain what you are seeing a little further please?
- flyingcalypsoAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 07:37 PM
When you use the wizard for paypal you are coming to add product. I have added 3 products with prices. after the first product there is box outlined with a questinmark in it like when your browser can`t show a picture. It shows up in Muse also. I have not tried to show nay pictures.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 07:55 PM
Please check the following thread, and try to keep the conversation in one single thread.
Thank you for cooperation!
- flyingcalypsoAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 08:35 PM
Ok here is the URL: http://bameu1.businesscatalyst.com/index.html
The form is under Airmailctalogue - shop.
The form is OK in Firefox but not in Internetexplorer.
Do not use the form this is a site under construction.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 08:58 PM
It appears to be a problem with your form payment under product settings. To fix it, please follow the steps below:
1. Edit that form at www.jotform.com,
2. Right click the payment field and select Payment Wizard,
3. Click Next button twice until you'd reach the product settings.
4. Click the ByAirmail product and remove the link below it. Please check the screen below.
5. Save your product and your Form.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have further questions. Thank you so much!