- EternalxAsked on January 14, 2012 at 01:45 PM
Why can I just get a maximal ammount of 10 Donations, and 100 Filled in forms?
Is there a way to make this unlimited? Please answer! Or contact me on http://devilishpkz.org/forum/ .
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 14, 2012 at 05:09 PM
Thank you for your interest in the service that we provide. To accept more than 10 Payments or 100 total submissions in a month, you must upgrade to our paid subscription plans. Our Premium plan offers up to 1000 submissions (or donations) per month, while our Professional package can accept a virtually unlimited number (1,000,000) of form submissions.
For more information on our subscriptions plans, please visit our pricing page.
Let us know if you have further questions about this topic.
- 6aleAnswered on March 23, 2013 at 03:41 PM
Where do I find how many submissions I've used up?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 23, 2013 at 03:57 PM
To check your account usages, please follow these steps:
1. Login to your account.
2. You can click on the rightmost icon of your top menu.
3. Then you can click on "Account" and once you are in account page you can click on "Usages" tab on your left menu.