- MbertolAsked on October 15, 2015 at 04:14 PM
I'm finding that when I download my submissions to an excel file, that some of the required fields are blank. When I look at the individual submissions the information is there.
Why is it not transferring over to the Excel file?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 10:35 PM
I this happening only on this form ? http://www.jotform.com/51886880542264
Or is this happening in general? I made a test and could not reproduce the problem, I was able to get the submissions in both the Excel file and the email.
- MbertolAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 09:45 AMYes, that is the form in which it's happening. It's not happening for
every submission but the information that it's dropping is crucial to the
Business Analyst, Change Management
Sears Customer Support Centres (CSC)
Phone: 416 747 4987
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 11:11 AM
I checked the specific form submission of the issue you are reporting and I was able to replicate the issue. I will escalate the issue to our development team for them to further check the issue. We will inform you on this thread any updates on the issue.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- alp_denizAnswered on October 18, 2015 at 03:18 AM
All non-numeric input was getting filtered out while generating excel, however, I have now enabled their display as string when they has non-numeric values or is beginning with "0" to prevent its loss.
I hope you will find it helpful.