- NHMUAsked on October 16, 2015 at 03:37 AM
Ultimately I'd like to go in and check the "cleared for hire" on one day click submit and send the cleared for hire email. Then another day when the next step in the process has occurred go in and mark "authorized" and have it only then send out the email connected with that field being filled?
Is that possible? I really need that.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 04:10 AM
Yes, you can specific fields after the submission made. In "Submissions", you can edit previous submissions and you can give value to hidden fields. I replicated the scenario by cloning your form. You can follow the steps from the below:
To do that,
1) You need to open "Submissions", while the desired form is selected.
2) Firstly, you need to select one of the submission record to edit.
3) Now, we can change the "Cleared for Hire" value. Click to "Edit" and change value for related field like filling a form, then hit the "Submit". After that, we can see that cleared for hire value is changed.
4) Finally, you can send this submission via email with changed records. Click to "Forward". On the upcoming popup window, write down the desired email on "To" field and finally hit the "Forward Submission" button.
For your next day scenario, You can use the same methods above.
I hope this information will help you.
For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.