- WaqasAsked on January 15, 2012 at 12:30 PM
If I subscribe my self on 17 of month of januaray
1)How would be month count ? from 17 to 30 january or form 17 janauary to 17 feburary
2) What would happen to my account at the end of the month? how would i be informed?
3) every month subscription is deducted form my credit card automatically or for every month i had to renew my subscribtion again?
Kinldy inform me about the detials
Higher Education Commision
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 15, 2012 at 04:16 PM
1. The subscription month will last from 01/17 to 02/17. Submission counter resets on the first day of every month though, whether the account is paid or not.
2. Subscriptions are set to auto-renew, so at the end of the period, it will automatically charge your credit card or deduct money from your Paypal account. If you do not intend to auto-renew, you must cancel the subscription before the end date. Cancelling the subscription will only stop auto-renewal, your account will still stay Premium until the end date.
3. See #2
Hope this answers your questions. If you have other queries or concerns, please do contact us again. Thank you!
- hecuserformAnswered on January 16, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Thank you for guide line
I had subscribe for monthly premimum account for my current User
Hope fully If i would convince my organization then we woould go for the license for this
If we take the license , What kind of support is given and how much time period and 2ndly what would be the mode of the support
- fxrAnswered on January 16, 2012 at 05:41 PM
JotForm liciensing solutions are detailed here:
so thats free installation and 3 months email support
Does that answer your questions?