- debcambaAsked on October 16, 2015 at 06:13 PM
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 06:16 PM
Can you please point us to the web page where we can check the links in question?
- debcambaAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 06:45 PMyes.http://www.jotform.com//?formID=52768460910156
- DebbieAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 06:49 PM
The link is still not working.
- KenoButlerAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 07:22 PM
Try using the following link:
The link you posted seems to be invalid. To get the correct form link you can do a few things, one of the quickest being::
Step 1. Select the preview icon in the form builder
Step 2. Copy the link in the URL field of the preview window.
I hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 07:24 PM
In order to get a form link, all you need to do is:
1) Go into the edit mode of your form
2) Click on Embed Form
3) Copy the link.
Also, you can grab it when click on Preview:
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- debcambaAnswered on October 17, 2015 at 10:45 AMWhen I follow the directions above, this is the link that jot form
generates for me to copy and paste:
And that is the link I want on my website but it doesn't work.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 17, 2015 at 04:34 PM
I see what you mean and thank you for the additional details about the issue.
After investigating this problem some more I found that it appears that our server is having some trouble parsing custom form links that contain any spacing.
I noticed the form's non-custom link works okay. Now when I switched it up to a custom link I found spacing is converted into % by default in appears but that seems to break the form which then results in a form not found error. It was the same result if any hyphens were used with the same error as well. Additionally, it's noted that you have the same issue even with underscoring.
The only way I found it works without that is if there are no spaces in it whatsoever and I think this was working before we changed the embed option layout if I remember correctly.
I've send a bug report via your thread here about this issue to our developers so that they can take a deeper look into the problem more and we will update you about it as soon as possible.
Your Form Link:
My Test of Your Form with No Spacing:
My Test of Your Custom Form Link with Underscores:
My Test of Your Custom Form Link with Spaces:
My Test of Your Custom Form Link with Hyphens: