- fundcapitalAsked on October 16, 2015 at 08:50 PM
my forms says it is integrated but i don't receive the details to my solve360
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Now Integrates with Solve360 CRM
- KenoButlerAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 11:23 PM
I would recommend removing the Solve360 integration and then re-integrating it. I suggest doing this because, in the event there were any issues with the previous set-up, this process should flush and refresh the necessary connections of the integration and may fix the problem you're having.
Here's the guide on setting up Solve360 : http://www.jotform.com/help/191-How-to-Integrate-Solve360
Let me know if this helps
- fundcapitalAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 03:37 PM
I have done doing the re-integration i'm able to see and click finish so i presume that's all i need to do to re-integrate solve however even if there is a form submitted we still can't see the application contact information after i have done several test to submit a form.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 05:57 PM
Are you working on the 'Online Plaintiff Cash Advance Request Form (Full)' form?
I have tried different integration settings, but I was not able to reproduce the issue. The data has been properly forwarded to my test Solve360 account.
I would like to suggest creating some simple form and testing integration on it to see if your Solve360 account is able to accept our data.
- fundcapitalAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 06:21 PMI can make it in a simple form however is there a limitation on how many people can see the contacts made after filling out the form or it can only be seen by one person, because our previous setup was after filling out the jotform from the website it will create a contact which is private to one of our colleague and then she will make it public for us to see we just want it to be that way so there would be a gatekeeper.