- dynamicevidenceAsked on October 18, 2015 at 02:42 PM
I'm trying to edit my conditions but the conditions button is not working.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 18, 2015 at 05:21 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
I was able to reproduced the issue on your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/31068424752150
When I tried using the Condtions feature, the Form Builder hanged up and locked. I could no longer navigate the form. I have tor refresh the browser to make work again.
I checked the browser console logs and I see error messages that could be related to the issue.
I have now forwarded this issue to our higher team support so that it can be investigated and hopefully be fix as soon as psssible.
We will notify you here for any update on the status.
- dynamicevidenceAnswered on October 18, 2015 at 05:26 PM
Thank you so much.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 18, 2015 at 06:34 PM
We will notify you here once fixed.
- dynamicevidenceAnswered on October 18, 2015 at 07:32 PM