- NziaAsked on October 19, 2015 at 01:10 AM
I want to be able to make my header(s) #652b78, but there doesn't appear to be a option to do so, is there? I was hasty in posting just now, I had wanted to upload this screenshot. Thanks
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 04:15 AM
You can change the color of heading by adding CSS to source code.
Here is how to do this:
1) Click somewhere on your text.
2) Click on Edit HTML.
3) Click on Source Code.
4) Add the code below as you see on screen shot.
5) Click on Complete.
You can check it on Preview. Here is how it works:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- NziaAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 06:05 AM
Thank you Beril, it worked ;)
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 07:08 AM
You are kindly welcome. :) We are very glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you.
Let us know, if you have any question or issues. We will be glad to assist you.