- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 04:34 AM
There is a simple solution for that one. On Form Builder, Select the related field, then click to "Label Align". You can make the text in one line by selecting the "Top" in the "Label Align".
- ssmediatorAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 09:27 PM
Okay, that mostly worked--THANKS. Now, can I get the checkbox at the end of the line? (So the entire section is on one line.)
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 02:46 AM
If you want to your check box aligned at the same line with the text, you need to increase form's and label's width on the "Form Builder" screen.
To do that,
1) Open the Properties.
2) On the "Form Styles" tab, you will see the "Form Width". Increase its value.
3) Also, increase the "Label Width" on "Field Style" tab.
After these steps, you will see the label and the check box are in the same line.
- ssmediatorAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 06:44 PM
If I change the Field Styles, it changes everything EXCEPT the check box line. How can I change JUST the check box line?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 01:28 AM
Inject this CSS codes to your form, this should make that specific check box aligned into a single line.
Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes-to-your-Form (paste it at the bottom part)
- ssmediatorAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 01:18 PM
WORKED; THANK YOU!
- ssmediatorAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 02:09 PM
Why won't your solution work for my newly cloned form, 52935678586172?
That new form of mine, 52935678586172, is almost perfect. I just need the Yes radio button to me moved on the same line as its question, like this:
Should we email you a copy of this? Yes
See your colleague's work on his cloned form 52922047317958. He made changes regarding a mis-aligned sub title.
Your colleague's reply: Answered by ashwin_d on October 21, 2015 at 02:16 AM, and my reply IS HERE
(MY cloned form, 52935678586172 is from ashwin_d's form 52922047317958)
Anyway, at this point, the only thing left to fix on form 52935678586172 is the purple section above.
(I like ashwin-d's changes regarding the mis-aligned sub title; and I like your changes (shown in your post above) regarding text on one line. Now, let's put both changes on one form, #52935678586172)
- BenAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 04:06 PM
Since you are referencing another thread and this one, I believe that it is best to have this resolved in the other thread, so I have moved this to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/686840 where we will help you with the code combination from both.
- ssmediatorAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 11:29 PM
I see, thanks.