- stevensrAsked on October 19, 2015 at 07:12 AM
My form do not have any background colour any more ??
- CharlieAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 10:20 AM
You can change the background color of your form by using the Form Designer Tool.
You can also use custom CSS code, you can refer to this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/75-Customize-your-Form-using-Custom-CSS-Codes
Do let us know if that works.
- stevensrAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 10:45 AMThat's nice...BUT all my forms do not have a background colour now as of today??? What has changed at your end?
- stevensrAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 11:45 AMI don't know if it is all forms, but my forms are imports from form central and all my forms have no background colour now? could there be a problem in the injected CSS?
- CharlieAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 12:17 PM
It's possible that not all the elements and styling from the Adobe Form's Central forms can be displayed or converted in our form builder, or the structure and layout may be different or not a match. You can also check the revision history of your forms and see if the background color was initially there, here's a guide that you can follow: http://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History
If you like, I can forward this to our developers to have it checked. But I believe you might need to apply the changes manually for this.
- stevensrAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 12:45 PMPls pass to developers it seems strange that as of today all 100+ forms I have have NO background colour now and something has changed since Friday????
- CharlieAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 02:07 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Based from what I understood, most (if not all) of your forms have background colors setup on them, but since Friday, the background color disappeared?
Let me forward this to our backend team to have it checked and see if a problem occurred in your forms. We will update you as soon as the problem has been resolved.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 09:37 AM
First of all, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Your forms should be the same as before now. Please let me know if the issue still persists.
- stevensrAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 09:45 AMThank You...My colour is back..
- BLADEOFGRASSAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 09:49 AM
MINE IS NOT!!! PLEASE FIX IT...AND PLEASE HAVE YOUR CREW REVIEW ALL OF THEIR CHANGES AND THEIR POSSIBLE IMPACT WITH EXISTING ACCOUNTS. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THERE'S BEEN AN UPDATE AT JOTFORM THAT HAS AFFECTED OUR FORMS AND EXPORTS.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 11:55 AM
We are glad to hear that you issue is resolved.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
I see that you reported your issue on two other thread threads. Please seen answers provided by my colleagues on those threads.