- KaunasIceAsked on October 19, 2015 at 09:38 AM
A few days ago it was very simple to manage my Submissions. In every submission I could simply click on the name of the file (MP3), which has been uploaded and it used to download this file directly to my pc. But now, when I click on the file, it opens in new tab and just start to play. And I don't find how to download this one separate file to my pc.
- victorAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 11:27 AM
It sounds that you have installed some plugin into your browser that automatically opens the MP3. In the address bar type about:plugins. Search for any plugin related with audio files and disable it.
If you are still having issues, please let us know the exact browser you are using.
- KaunasIceAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 01:45 PMThanks! I've really found this plugin and disabled it, but it still opens
and plays :( I'm using chrome and here is the print screen of plugins that
I've found in my browser.
- victorAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 02:02 PM
Sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, I am not able to view your screen shot. A work around would be to right-click the file link and select the option "SAVE LINK AS..."
Please let us know if this helps.
- KaunasIceAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 02:45 PMThanks, will do so :)
- victorAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 03:47 PM
Glad we were able to help.
If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate contacting us.
Have a great day.