- lafhab2Asked on October 20, 2015 at 01:01 PMHi, the daily digest issue was rectified recently and we are receiving them via email. The new issue is that for each time we tried to activate daily digest, we are now receiving an email for the time requested, so instead of one a day we receive 3. Would it not be possible to have the option of removing or editing daily digests? Perhaps an 'edit this daily digest' link on the email. Currently, clicking on the link takes you to the page to set one up, not edit/alter'cancel any currently scheduled.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 03:35 PM
If I understand you correctly, the link you're referring to is this link: http://digest.jotform.io/, correct? So every time you activated a Daily Digest, you will be set up for a new one. If you set up three Daily Digest, you will be receiving three emails, one for every request.
Actually, there is a way for you to edit the first request if you would like to add forms to it or change the frequency of it perhaps and not set up a new one.
The first time you set up your Daily Digest, you have received this(see image below) Test Email for your set up. Part of that email is a link for you to edit your settings.
If you click that link you will be redirected to a page that has a way for you to edit your Daily Digest settings.
I hope this helps. Should you have any questions or if you encounter any troubles, please feel free to let us know and we will be glad to help you. Thank you.
- lafhab2Answered on October 21, 2015 at 05:32 AM
Thank you, I had of course been on that page before but it was not obvious what to do to cancel a daily digest once there. Perhaps this might be updated with a 'delete this digest' button?
- lafhab2Answered on October 21, 2015 at 05:34 AM
I did follow the instructions above and it appears to have been deleted. I was met with the message "You successfully uptated your information."
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 09:29 AM
I checked the setup of the Edit digest settings and I see that there is no current way to delete the digest on that page. You can try this workaround instead.
On the daily digest email that you receive, click on unsubscribe link:
After you click that link, you will be redirected to a page with a message that you're no longer subscribe to the daily digest email (below screenshot):
Do let us know if you need further assistance.