- taylor.huckstepAsked on October 20, 2015 at 08:18 PM
When I log in and look at submissions, they only show the filled out data, no blank spaces for unsubmitted data. How can I get emailed that information for every submissions?
Right now when I do an email notification, it populates every field whether data was entered in each field or not.Page URL:
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 03:14 AM
To hide the unsubmitted fields on your submissions, you need to enable "Auto Hide Empty Fields" option in the "Submissions".
Select the related form, then open the "Submissions".
On "Submissions", enable the "Auto Hide Empty Fields" option.
After these steps, unsubmitted fields will be automatically hidden on your submissions.
For further assistance, please contact us.
- taylor.huckstepAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 05:26 PM
That check box is already checked, I can see the shortened submissions, but how do I get those shortened submissions emailed every time one is submitted?
Thanks for the response!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 10:20 PM
Here's how to hide empty fields on email.
- taylor.huckstepAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 10:43 AM
That did the trick, thank you!!!!
- SammyAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 01:17 PM
On behalf of my colleague Elton you are most welcome.
Feel free to open a new thread if you encounter other issues and we will gladly assist.