- UNSWACAPAsked on October 21, 2015 at 08:09 PMAs per my previous question below, there seems to be a glitch in your system or an error in the counter as I only have 45 submissions, so I shouldn't be over quota. Could you please fix this ASAP as I do not want the form disabled.
Asked by UNSWACAP on October 21, 2015 at 06:53 PM
I have received a message that my account is over quota. I think this is a mistake - my account is displaying that we have received 135 submissions but we only have 45 actual submissions. I am not sure why it is saying that there are 90 unread submissions, which in fact don't exist.
Could you please rectify? Grateful for your help.
- SammyAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 02:08 AM
I have checked you account and the issue appears to have been resolve, the total submissions made should now read 24 for this month's submissions.
Kindly confirm if this count is correct on your end, apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- UNSWACAPAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 01:05 AM
Thank you for replying. My account usage still says that I have 154 submissions but there are only 53 in total. Please let me know when you have fixed this.
Thank you – very grateful for your help.
- SammyAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 03:08 AM
The quota count should be rectified now, kindly confirm on your end.
Do let us know if it fluctuates again.
- UNSWACAPAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 07:56 PM
Thank you. I can confirm that the issue has also been fixed at our end.
- CharlieAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 11:32 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. In behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Should you need any assistance again, please do not hesitate to open a new thread here in the forum.