- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 10:10 AM
We are sorry for your trouble! I have checked your account and couldn't find any problem with viewing forms. Are you still having the issue? Please check your account and let us know if the problem still exists.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to contact us for any further issue.
- JspackAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 11:24 AM
Yes, when I initially log on, the website formatting is off. I cannot see/view or click on the proper links to view my submissions.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 02:10 PM
Our apologies. I can't replicate the problem here, but maybe the issue is location specific or browser specific. Please try it with a different browser to see whether the issue persists.
- JspackAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 07:00 AM
Hello! I've tried Internet Ex and Chrome- Are there any other options? I really need access to these forms by today.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 11:15 AM
We are sorry for confusion. The problem must fixed now. I am able to see your forms on my side.
Can you try to view your form on your account again?
I hope it works.
I will wait for your response.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.